Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Repairing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, here I am ....
I put a pitch of about 90Hz to 0.7 v
Level of input gains to maximum. (negative test to the mass of the RCAs)
U4 Pin 1: -0.51 v, -0.52 v oscillating.
This measure is the same without the input pitch.
The only difference is that by introducing the tone, I hear a little sound in the second toroidal large (TT3)
Other things continue as before.

The amp produces great sound (have not tried it with a powerful woofer)
I'm sure if given volume, it would burn another speaker, just like yesterday ..
That pink noise when I connect and upload mp4 volume disappears ... of course! cover the music, right?
Because regulators LM317 and 337, it is normal to heat up, right?
So you think I can close and test in the car?

If you're using a portable player, that could be the reason for the noise. Try it with a standard head unit.

The regulators get hot normally.

I think you can test it in the car. I'd suggest nothing larger than an 80 amp fuse for initial testing. That should be good for 1/2-3/4 power. If driven to full power, the 80 amp fuse may blow. If it blows at low to medium power, there may be another problem.

Hi Perry, this afternoon I connected the stage in the car.
(excuse for not following your directions)
the rush and desire that worked the stage, I connected directly to a 200A fuse
just plug it in, gone pink noise (can it be that when I tried at home using a dual-cone speaker and high frequencies produced? and now when connected to the woofer, which is significantly lower frequency limited, no sounds like pink noise?
otherwise, everything perfect! medium to high volume, produces a serious striking power and, so, another triumph!
Once again thank you for everything, and your patience for putting up with people as heavy as me.
Greetings and see you soon.

Okay, I will.
Anyway, it was just to test it, I have not yet installed, I had less amp fuse by hand.
Tomorrow buy more fuses.
My idea is: install the 1501bd, next to a 851x (I have it ordered and has not come yet)
current into the battery fuse 200A and then as secondary fuses, a 140 or 150 for 1501, and a 60A for the 851x.
What do you look good? or should be something less, just in case something happens, jump before?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.