RIP: Sreten

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
RIP Sreten

He was one of the first people to have ever answered my one of very first threads.

I did not even see this RIP thread, until I saw "RIP" on his signature. Then I thought he was just making a statement. With great disbelief I googled. Only to have found this thread. I do not know his name or how old he was. But I knew he was a very mature and wise person. He will be missed for years to come.

Sreten spoke the truth about audio and people loved him for that.

John 8,31-32

"Jesus then said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

I am shocked to hear the news of Sreten passing away so soon. My condolences to the family members.

Bugger !
Sreten you took no sh*t gave no sh*t and had a sharp incisive mind.
You will be greatly missed....
Someone has to step up to call out trolls, debunk bulldust and help all of us ohmically challenged individuals....

You had a wonderful way with words and help and I learnt such a lot from your gentle but firm postings.

RIP, but live in our hearts and memories..

Aroha...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.