Ringing on gate signal

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I doubt that it's the rectifiers but it could be. I'd suggest sliding the two 330 ohm resistors driving pin 2 of the two opto-couplers off of the pads and then rechecking the 12v.

If it's clean, compare the readings from the two opto-coupler output pins. IF they read the same, I'd suggest pulling the outputs. Then re-check the drive circuit. Load the gate/source with a 1000pf capacitor and compare the high and low side. You'll have to ground the output inductor on the FET side of the inductor to get a clean drive signal.

With these amps, I've found it's almost always easier to confirm that the drive circuit is good. Then replace the outputs.

Did you resolve the problem? I have the same problem oscilation on gate from positive voltage side and when I measure dc voltage on output (use multimeter) i see about 2.5v but when i connect scope i see oscilaton (sine wave 125khz). Meybe you now what integrated circuit are on driver board? first is op-amp to generate frequency signal tl082 second is comparator lm319 and two more... what are the other ic?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.