• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rhodium Plated RCA Jacks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The web page that I linked in my previous post includes a photo that depicts plated parts having a light golden color, presumably caused by the underlying metal showing through. Because my Rhodium-Plated RCA Jacks are silver sub-plated, they have a bright silvery color with no trace of any gold hue.

Thank you for your questions. The RCA Jacks are still available and the eBay listing link located at the beginning of this thread is current.

We received one sample pair of custom Rhodium-over-Silver Plated RCA Plugs that sold immediately on eBay, but did not place an order due to a high minimum.

Thank you for your interest. There is no need for concern. The RCA Jacks are being reordered and the lead time with the plater is quite long. Vacationing the eBay store is the only way to preserve the original listing. When an item listed on eBay runs out of stock, the listing ends, permanently forfeiting the item number and breaking the link, regardless of whether the "relist" option is subsequently used.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.