Relay Volume Control for BLS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Actually Radiospares in France doesn t have the one that is used by promitheus. But radiospares in germany (rscomponents) they have it.

Still if somebody (Promitheus) knows another supplier in Germany (cause I think you have to buy at leat 50 euros stuff by radiospares).

Akira ,

I checked online and they don't have it . Only substitute they could propose would be STEC11B04 , but would it work?

We could do a grup buy for that one , at least 2 persons seem interested ...

I would be also interested about having 2 or 3 PIC preprogrammed , and same number of encoders .And you ?

Would go up the 50 eur barr to make command at rscomponents!!!
Waiting for replies , ;)

Best regards

Anael

feel free to write in german, or write a private message.

A volume control for balanced Zen line stage will be fine for aleph p, the amps are not very different. The resistor values for aleph p you can find in the service manuals. I use a control like the one i found in aleph p rev 1.7 for BZLS. My controller with 16F628 does not care how the relais are wired on the analog side.

Ruben, still waiting for some wine...

don't worry

Hi Till!

I'm quite buzy those times. I'didn't think about it since a long time, but I didn't forgot our "agrement" neither.

You can check the page http://www.dubois.ch/new/Vignerons.php and find my girlfriend on the picture (the third from the left). This is the web page of the family company.

By the way, Till, which kind of wines do you like much? I will try to send them from France, so I don't have to pay the border taxes, since Switzerland is not in european union.

Have a good day!

Ruben.

Ruben, i´m very happy everything is in order, take your time.

I fear i reach my language skill limitations at this point where i have to talk wine:

I like much Trocken, mittelschwere bis schwerer Körperhafte Weine, voll, oder wie es die Experten benennen. Ich trinke Weine eher nicht zur Mahlzeit sondern pur mit lauter klassischer Musik, allenfalls etwas geröstetets Brot dazu...

But its your descision what to send, and i look forward for interesting new taste experiences.

At this place i can also anounce i have now about 40 alps rotary encoders with pushbotton in stock to help out those members who cant find them localy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.