• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Reference DAC Module - Discrete R-2R Sign Magnitude 24 bit 384 KHz

Well I sent an e-mail to Søren about a week ago with a reservation, but since I did not hear back and everyone else seems to be using this thread to get on the list, I'll repeat here my request for one unit @ 0.01% please (yes, that is a change from the e-mail in which I asked for a 0.02% board).

I think we all all waiting for instructions on how to formally order. Maybe an addition to a one of the Soekris websites.

Well I sent an e-mail to Søren about a week ago with a reservation, but since I did not hear back and everyone else seems to be using this thread to get on the list, I'll repeat here my request for one unit @ 0.01% please (yes, that is a change from the e-mail in which I asked for a 0.02% board).

I think we all all waiting for instructions on how to formally order. Maybe an addition to a one of the Soekris websites.
Some time ago Søren indicated that some of the components needed were in back-order.... so we have to wait. Repeating requests at this moment seems rather pointless to me. If you requested already, you are on the list... I'd think.;)

In post #121 soekris wrote:
I just wanted to know if there was enough interest to start production, and that's definite the case :) So there is no need to post more interest on this thread....
Don't know exact date yet for production, my resistor sales guy is on vacation, like everyone else in danmark, but should know in maybe a week.

The problem now is that I'm only planning 240 pcs in the first run (Can't get that many parts quickly, will of course make more soon after), so we might run into a shortage situation instead....

Those posted so far, here and in private messages, will get priority. I would prefer this thread to stay technical, so everybody are still welcome to send a private message to get on the priority list.