recomend a fostex driver and enclosure...plz...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
changed the way i'm looking at this...

ok...i decided that i'd rather build some cheaper full range speakers so i don't waste a perfectly good pair of fe166 speakers...

i've seen tons of projects using the fe103, but the way my room is set up the bushhorn and the bd pipes are out of the question, so it would be the fostex backloaded horn plans...

i haven't seen many projects using the fe87 and i like the small backhorn plan...it just looks like it would turn out really nice looking, and it seems simpler to construct (less for me to screw up) that the fe103 enclosure.

then we arrive at the fe126...i think that fostex's recomended enclosure is just plain weird:whazzat:but i've seen a lot of talk about this one in the full range reference project thread...

of those 3 which do you guys think would be the very best bang for the buck?

feel free to recomend some other projects using these drivers...i don't have a big room to use these in FYI...

i know that i'd need a sub to go with all of these and i'm looking into that right now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.