Recapping PS in a Hafler DH-101

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I agree with gil1's observations. I am a newbie to DIYaudio as well but have been listening to my DH101/DH200 system for years ..... I recently upgraded the caps in the DH101 amp & power supply, as well as the regulators, diodes, ....and all the transistors. The difference is amazing......amazing.
Les

Hello Lor.e.s
I purchased two upgrade packages from e-bay. The transistor kit was from ebay member Qua-co and the cap upgrade was from Ray17760. Neither kit was expensive and both sellers seemed to have spent some time researching which parts work the best with the DH101.
Les

Hafler DH 101 / replacement parts for push buttons?

I have a DH 101 that I built as a kit back in 1979. Still working, but based on the discussions here I look forward to making modifications. Besides the electronics, I need to do something about the button switches on the front panel. The plastic tops pop off. Is there a way to fix this or a source for replacing the switches?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.