Real opinions on Coldamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
EVA...

May I respectfully ask what you do for a living? I know, having lived in the U.K. for many years, that this is a rude question. I do not, however, mean to be rude, just unavoidably American I guess :).

I, myself, am an ex-ferrari engine builder - options trader - n/dimensional data architect who happens to have a suicidal audio habit.

Your advice is so focused and precise that I had to ask.

Mor importantly, what do you listen to?

(I see that this thread is already hijacked by the *horn* club so I don't feel bad)

:)

Regards,
Tom

All our PSUs are tested up to 260V and their reliability is extreme, so high that it is even used in military environments.

The cause of the problem that your friend had must be determined , but I think that it would have been more appropiate to contact and inform us about the problem so we can help him, before posting such taxative and negative comments, don't you think?
Of course, if it is due to a manufacturing problem, we will replace it happily.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.