Racks, how do you support your equipment?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Primare Audio Equipment Support System (Glass Bottom) - which model?

Who can inform me about the audio hifi rack system from the attached image?

Attachments

• Primare HiFi Rack.jpg
    Primare HiFi Rack.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 149
Who can inform me about the audio hifi rack system from the attached image?

Sorry i can't help you BUT if the shelves are glass i would look for something else because unless the glass is very thick it is not ideal for AUDIO maybe ok for home theater but you can do much better with other materials but that is just an opinion it's still a free country.:):):)

Sorry i can't help you BUT if the shelves are glass i would look for something else because unless the glass is very thick it is not ideal for AUDIO maybe ok for home theater but you can do much better with other materials but that is just an opinion it's still a free country.:):):)
I agree. I want to offer this rack and therefore I need a model number resp. type.

My Rack

My rack is constructed with steel tubing (rectangular) and Baltic birch veneer plywood. A relative helped with the welding. After construction, we took
it to a powder coating company. It is a 2 toned brown color, the coating place calls Java. :) Smaller units go in the center, and larger on the left and right.
Open design so that heat is never an issue... unless something catches fire.

Attachments

• rack photo-a2.jpg
    rack photo-a2.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 131

Attachments

• Primare series 201 - 201.jpg
    Primare series 201 - 201.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Primare series 201 - 202.jpg
    Primare series 201 - 202.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Primare series 201 - 204.jpg
    Primare series 201 - 204.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Primare series 201 - 205.jpg
    Primare series 201 - 205.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 68
I designed and made my own, hoping to start producing and selling them when I move to a bigger workshop.

I have now filled all the tiers, and am going to add a half width version, to support just my projector and MacMini.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://www.louis-jameseastman.co.uk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.