Pure Evoke Flow Internet Radio

Also found this thread!

Dear AJSDyno,

I’m new to the site and came across it looking for same solution to my 2 evoke flow radios that are very dim. Please can I order 2? I’m in the UK.
I am not experienced doing these repairs but have seen the step by step instructions how to do and encouraging everyone says it’s a 10 minute job so will give it a go. If anyone does do a repair and doesn’t mind taking a couple of pictures of the fiddly steps, that would be amazing.
Thank you very much everyone!

Dear AJSDyno,

I’m new to the site and came across it looking for same solution to my 2 evoke flow radios that are very dim. Please can I order 2? I’m in the UK.
I am not experienced doing these repairs but have seen the step by step instructions how to do and encouraging everyone says it’s a 10 minute job so will give it a go. If anyone does do a repair and doesn’t mind taking a couple of pictures of the fiddly steps, that would be amazing.
Thank you very much everyone!

Added to the list:-

elecroly +2
ec1ct +2
Justin76 +1
noigardo +1
Badger +1
Gttnewbie +2

Cards on the table.

Previously interested parties have dropped out when it came to payment time, probably due to the price. I guess people assume the displays are going to be a cheap part. Unless I order lots (>100 pieces) these won't get much cheaper, although I could ask for slower delivery to UK (10-30 days) and post them out using standard letter post (at your own risk) but it will only take about £1.50p off the overall price.
Similar items are available on eBay for <£10 delivered, however similar the items appear to be they are not the same. So - I got quotes from multiple suppliers in China and most were >$20usd per display + shipping/duty etc.

So as it stands they will be £22 inc. UK 1st class recorded post, £29 to Europe, Tracked & Insured.

If anyone wants to drop out now that's fine, just ping me a PM or post a message on the forum.

Hi All, I have been out of the loop for a couple of days but will order the next batch tomorrow (Monday). I was planning on using China post option to make them a bit cheaper but it takes ages, usually at least 20 days which is fine if you don't mind waiting. I'm still waiting for an item I ordered at the end of October!
So - I'll use DHL and be sure to get them before X-mas, next update tomorrow.

elecroly +2
ec1ct +2
Justin76 +1
noigardo +1
Badger +2
Gttnewbie +2
purejon +1

Last edited: