Pumpkin Preamp - Perfect for F4

Grey, thanks a lot!

Yes, I was able to see what it looks like...(no, I was not married before!)...My elder sister has got two kids, and they often visit us. I got convinced that diy works slows down when they are there.
Both were curious to see what I was doing. Boy would be satisfied if I gave him a hammer and something to knock on, but, the trouble was that he wanted to do this next to my ear....
Girl would be happy if I only explained her that I was repairing something, and thank her for the offered help. She would then go out and play. Luckily I could keep the speakers without grills, as I taught them that they should never, ever, touch the dustcap!

Anyway, diy life goes on...I may need to shift the gears when I get kids...

Oh, I have gone far on topic...... :)

Vix

mpmarino said:
speaking of OT !

Vix, If you ever need counseling - I'm here for you man! You are about to embark on a very difficult mission;)

Thanks! (who said this forum is just about electronics?)

:D

Babowana, I guess that OT means Off-topic, but, since in threads started by Zen Mod some things are reversed (remember Alice in wonderland), therefore, in this thread it should mean On-topic! That's how I understand it....

I am wrong??

Vix

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Babowana said:

Does OT mean on-topic or off-topic in general?

:darkside:

Vix said:

Thanks! (who said this forum is just about electronics?)

Babowana, I guess that OT means Off-topic, but, since in threads started by Zen Mod some things are reversed (remember Alice in wonderland), therefore, in this thread it should mean On-topic! That's how I understand it....

I am wrong??

Vix

mpmarino said:

Oh come on Babwana, everyone knows that no-one knows what it means - or doesn't mean.

:)

But yes, I think Vix isn't not wrong.:devilr:

in this thread OT means "right thing"

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jupiterjune said:

Choky--how is work on the pumpkin going, or have you been spending all your time trying to help your friend fix his hot preamp?

JJ

ya devil.............. ;)

Oly is working on it ......... what he make 'till now looks promising, but I can't poke him in .... , he's my friend and I know that he have few things more in life to do every day besides Pumpkin pcbs.......

:clown:

tnx for asking ;)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
mpmarino said:

....Sure, but that could get you banned from here

...........ya know.......... I'm already 'nuff old fart so I don't give a dime for mean old farts ........

fun and good will is everything between ppl ;
when I feel lack of that (especially later one) , I became tabula rasa ;

mebbe I'm always one .........

:clown:

ps.

just shoot me if I became envy in my future older old fart days....... :rofl:

EDIT:
just to shake a tree........that was always inevitable for me, red shirt in bull's eyes..........

who's most egoistical amongst great old mastodonts here.........?

Poll?

:devilr: :rofl:

:rofl:

Attachments

• daffy.jpg
    daffy.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,098
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Zen Mod said:

who's most egoistical amongst great old mastodonts here.........?

Poll?

:devilr: :rofl:

if we exclude that last condition (mastodont) ,that will be me,without doubt .............

:devilr:

greedy boyz,nobody with proper answer?

anyway- there is just illustration of possible solution for final Pumpkin pcb .
another one is with top gnd plane

we will see in next few dyz......

Attachments

• pumpkin.gif
    pumpkin.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,234