Pumpkin preamp - ordered by Steen , official making thread

ROVSING said:

LL where are you ? If jormajj got his PCB's yesterday in Finland you should be half way through building your Pumpkin today..
:D Are you getting a little slow on the trigger ?:D ;)

Me? Ya talking to me?, I am right here:D Just received the package today and those boards are way to nice to destroy with any solder stuff;) In fact they are so nice that I doubt that I can part with the set that you are supposed to have:devilr: I also doubt that you have a bigger pcb collection than mine, I always order 2 sets of boards, one for building, one for collecting:) :) I am not getting slow on the trigger, I just wanted (for once) to see how you guys would do on your own:clown: That is not goin' too well, to say the least..... He-he...
On another note, thanks a lot to the Dynamic Serbian duo for offering these finely made boards to us starving DIY'ers. They are in fact, magnificent work. Just superb :cool:

Steen:)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steenoe said:

Me? Ya talking to me?, I am right here:D Just received the package today and those boards are way to nice to destroy with any solder stuff;) In fact they are so nice that I doubt that I can part with the set that you are supposed to have:devilr: I also doubt that you have a bigger pcb collection than mine, I always order 2 sets of boards, one for building, one for collecting:) :) I am not getting slow on the trigger, I just wanted (for once) to see how you guys would do on your own:clown: That is not goin' too well, to say the least..... He-he...
On another note, thanks a lot to the Dynamic Serbian duo for offering these finely made boards to us starving DIY'ers. They are in fact, magnificent work. Just superb :cool:

Steen:)

;)

if you insist - jormajj found before me what numbers for heatsinks are adequate ,at usual vendors :

Fischer
SK81-50 SA
SK75-50

Austerlitz
KS100.3-50
KS32.1-50E

ya realy like them?

just don't loose eeny weeny parts ;)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Yunick said:
Everything arrived in Sweden in great shape :)

The boards look absolut wonderful!! And the matched parts are just great!!

Thanks alot Choky and Oly!!

;)

ya know what crazy yank does to me......... ?

he mailed me , with words that pcbs are wonderful, but with final words in mail : " but- where are pumpkin pcbs ?"

10 min later , he responded to my mail....... in meantime he certainly was ROTFLMAO

:cuss: