Pumpkin preamp - ordered by Steen , official making thread

I imprisonment, fais attention with rsistances zero ohm, there are various types and their resistance is not always 0!

You can always measure them before drekin 'in blued

You speak, Charles?

Edit: dictionary for other gagas =>.

Not me-he speaks

I take what then?

:clown: :clown: looks like 'ragtime'

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
HBarske said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
There might be a day when I have to share something useful in this thread, but this is anyway better than every TV comedy show...

while we are at sharing - give me bigger pic of your avatar ......... I'm dying to see whazzat .......... and I can't remember why is that familiar

edit ......

this thread is anyway long time ago gone to south.......... south ........ .......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south.......... south

Here ya go:

833_800.jpg

My very first attempt in HDR photography - wasn't too easy to capture that beautiful beast.

jacco vermeulen said:

Mmm..., how much for a picture of Morten doing the dishes or taking the garbage out ?

When she at some point figures that the family supply of 2sk169bl is somewhat too short for blowing up a few during the learning curve, she will send you a pic of me doing the wig and mop routine "Grünschnabel style" for enough for a few amps...
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Magura :)