Pumpkin preamp - ordered by Steen , official making thread

mpmarino said:
[B

Yeah, I gave it a try myself. The parts are anodized .. with no color.

[/B]

To get color you need to check up on the dye you have gotten your hands on, some fabric dye works real well, some doesn't work at all.

If you still want it in some sort of color, you can just strip it in a cautic soda solution, and give it another shot.

Anyhow, looking good, especially when keeping in mind how it was made, and whom made it :D

Magura :)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Magura said:

To get color you need to check up on the dye you have gotten your hands on, some fabric dye works real well, some doesn't work at all.

If you still want it in some sort of color, you can just strip it in a cautic soda solution, and give it another shot.

Anyhow, looking good, especially when keeping in mind how it was made, and whom made it :D

bad Magura, bad ............

Magura said:

Yeah, yer right. Either RIT fabric dye doesn't work OR I left it in the soaker too long or not long enough. I'm certainly not done experimenting - it would be nice to get a grip on the process:)

Zen Mod said:

bad Magura, bad ............

Regarding the public hanging in October? I'll help you do him, before you do me:clown: