projector panel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sharp qa-2500.....yield amazing results but will put a 300-500 USD hole in your pocket :bigeyes: ....

newbies with money always come and say whats the BEST...whats the best under your circumstance??...do you hook up to dvd, cable, vcr, games...or do you use it for computer...i dont hook mine up to computer so i bought a 640x480 native panel because the dvd, cable, vcr, games signal doesnt go higher anyway...but with computers, if you want higher resolution, go for a good xga 1028x768 or the almighty sharp qa-2500!

dengez

Sorry, I meant to write a bit more but pushed the wrong key and the post got made.

Anyway, I am an absolute newbie; since, it had never occured to me to do a diy projector until I found this forum less than a week ago.
It is fantastic. I've done lots of audio diy but never video. In fact my surround system is done; so all I need now is some nice projection.

One more thing. With all do respect. Newbies ask "What's the best" not necessarily because they have money but because it gives them a point of reference to work with.

Thanks
Bachiano

Ok here're some interesting panels for you:

Proxima Ovation 820
Proxima Ovation 810
Proxima Ovation 840
Infocus Panelbook 550
nView z100 (only if working)
nView z210 (only if working)
nView Spectra C
Telex Magnabyte m2x
Telex Magnabyte m1x
Telex Magnabyte m3x
Infocus PowerView 920
Sharp QA - 1250
Sharp QA - 1350
Sharp QA - 1600
Sharp QA - 1800

Ok, i hope that helps

bye
Neversaid

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.