problems with REW measurements. suspected amplifier malfunction.

Hi everyone .
So far I have used the equipment listed below to take measurements of my Karlson K12 prototype kabinet. I have always used a single speaker (12" woofer) without crossover and without tweeter, sweep frequency 20-2KHz:
Laptop PC combined with REW software, e-mu 0404 sound card, om1 line microphone and finally marantz pm510dc amplifier.
Lately I haven't been able to take measurements anymore and I would like some help to understand where the problem lies.
when I start a measurement, REW detects no signal, or very low signal, as you can see from the attached image. Despite this, I hear a very loud noise coming out of the speaker. I suspect the amplifier is the cause but I can't be sure.
I tried listening to music but what I hear is unpleasant. when everything worked well I always took the measurements with the amplifier's EQ active but with all the levers set to zero. now I can no longer use this function and it has been disabled with the (EQ defeat) button because otherwise a horrible noise will be heard. lately you can't even hear the noise anymore but a protection is triggered (I imagine this) and you can't hear anything.
there is another thing that I don't understand, REW doesn't work right even though the sweep volume is high. perhaps some protection is triggered within the software because what comes from the microphone is wrong. I suspect the problem lies in the amplifier's EQ circuit.
what do you suggest?. Hello and thanks

Attachments

• rew.JPG
    rew.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 53
HI .
in the end I formatted the PC and then installed all the necessary software again. I also changed the amplifier, in my hurry I was forced to buy a cheap hafler p3000. when it is turned on you can hear a slight hum, in my opinion it is due to the transformer or fan if it exists. Apparently the inputs are balanced XLRs. I don't know if I can connect them directly to the outputs of the e-mu 0404 sound card without making any changes. Before causing damage I thought I'd ask.
I attach files and images.

Attachments

• hafler P3000.pdf
    714.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMPUT OUTPUT P3000.pdf
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
  • imput XLR P3000.pdf
    56.8 KB · Views: 8
  • output e-mu 0404.pdf
    93.4 KB · Views: 10
  • e-mu 0404 manual.pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 10