Problem in reclocking CS8414+TDA1543 DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
rfbrw said:

Why do you feel the need to put words in my mouth in order to dispute what I never said.

the response was to you and Ulas, who seems to be very happy to chime in wherever he can be negative

I figured why quote him when he's right below your post post calling the DDDAC a poor design. I thought that was obvious. Sorry if that wasn't apparent from my wording.

I did use the "plural" for folks which should have been an indicator that I wasn't just talking about your post.

I do appreciate the pointers about supply voltages and other parameters, which means I can do some tweaking to those DACs if I should ever feel that there's something wrong with the reclocking.

Originally posted by pburke
the response was to you and Ulas, who seems to be very happy to chime in wherever he can be negative

I figured why quote him when he's right below your post post calling the DDDAC a poor design. I thought that was obvious. Sorry if that wasn't apparent from my wording.

I did use the "plural" for folks which should have been an indicator that I wasn't just talking about your post.

Last time I saw wriggling like that, it was at the end of a hook.

Oh, dear..........

Such hostility and bitterness, and Phred is nowhere to be found.

I thought that someone already was an expert, but by their own admission, they have a way to go yet.

So, how does one gain "expert" status? I guess the first step is to be perfect, at all times. Glad I am still only a SubGenius. I will sleep better tonight.

Well........ok.....as well as possible with insomnia. Back to the food fight..........knock yourself out, gents.

Jocko

Wah, don't know why this question makes so many quarrels....

I am building DAC and facing this problem. And interesting is that, if I switch to internal clocking, the DAC needs around 10 sec to sync up with the SPDIP signal. If I use a external clocking, it can sync the SPDIP signal almost at once and giving sound output...

Besides, do you know if I can use oscillators with other frequency?

regards, Ray

ray_ben said:

I am building DAC and facing this problem. And interesting is that, if I switch to internal clocking, the DAC needs around 10 sec to sync up with the SPDIP signal. If I use a external clocking, it can sync the SPDIP signal almost at once and giving sound output...

What component values are you using for the filter on pin 20?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.