Praise for TME

I found TME while shopping for a Brymen meter a few years ago and the pricing was great, delivery was way faster than expected but it never occurred to me to use them for smaller ticket items.
They just put a 9lb package on my PNW doorstep in 4 days for $13.
That's Poland > Washington.
My suppliers across Puget Sound will UPS a 2lb box that takes 2-3 days for only twice as much. *Bonus- no tax.
If they're not on your radar, it might be worth a look... cheers.
-1 point for barely adequate packaging
+1 point for Stonecold Heatsink pricing

Reactions: 1 user
My HS were packaged with nothing more than the air-pillow stuff. They were no longer pillows on arrival but no significant damage occurred
@Pars I've carried a variety of fluke DMMs over the years but the Brymen 869s was my first high resolution process meter. I'd had it for several years and LOVE it. Recently my youngest was working for Fluke in the calibration lab while looking for an engineering position and scored a 289 for me at an absurdly low price. The annual 1 day employee sale is something else...
It has become my new fav, due mainly to the logging function and display, but he Brymen stands toe to toe with it and it's been nice to verify it's accuracy against a freshly calibrated equivalent.

I bought a Brymen 867S and like it. My other DMM is a Fluke 89 IV, which I bought way before DMM prices went insane, off of ebay for under $100 IIRC. I need to read the manual on the Brymen as I am somewhat illiterate on it. From what I recall, the packaging from TME was fine and everything (the DMM and some leads) arrived just fine. I'm liking buying from Polish outfits; I got a pair of custom Toroidy transformers last year and they were a) very competitively priced and configured exactly to my specs with dual primaries and 6 secondaries, and b) great to deal with.

@Pars I believe I downloaded the manual from Brymen but don't remember. If you have trouble locating it, I can send a copy.
The HSs I ordered are made in Poland and they're the best deal I've found outside of modushop. It's a profile similar to HSUSA 10.080 at a 6" length, with 2" fins that are more widely spaced - 3 fewer fins. The plate is ~5/16 vs 3/8. All up, a pound lighter ea. The pair with shipping were 83 bucks.
I'll build a couple more f5m channels soon and test them side by side.
Oh yeah, they also have what I'll refer to as Micro-serrations

Last edited:
I found TME while shopping for a Brymen meter a few years ago and the pricing was great, delivery was way faster than expected but it never occurred to me to use them for smaller ticket items.
They just put a 9lb package on my PNW doorstep in 4 days for $13.
That's Poland > Washington.
My suppliers across Puget Sound will UPS a 2lb box that takes 2-3 days for only twice as much. *Bonus- no tax.
If they're not on your radar, it might be worth a look... cheers.
-1 point for barely adequate packaging
+1 point for Stonecold Heatsink pricing
Totally agree.
And their prices (on their sometimes limited stock) are great.
Standard shipping is DHL Express. All my orders ordered before 4:00 PM have been delivered the next day in Denmark.
Although prices might not always be quite as competitive, the same goes for ELFA/Distrilec ;)