PPI a1200 art driver card issues

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i've got 1 board out and i'm getting weird readings on the corner transistor, so i removed it. pads on the card are fine so i just want to replace it and eliminate it from the items that could be bad. i have already gone and done point to point measurements on the card and it seems to be good otherwise.

This is with the the 2 smaller transistors removed. They both test bad.

Attachments

• 14723926943431605872736.jpg
    14723926943431605872736.jpg
    981.5 KB · Views: 50
alright, well after getting new parts in, pulling the old transistors off, cleaning the board and then testing all the resistors before reinstalling the new components I found that there were resistors on the board that were shot. is there a way to get those driver cards you had made any longer?

as an experiment, i cut through the 2 board resistors that were bad and installed 1/2 watt axial pieces. Dropped the board in and that channel now has both offset and bias control. looks like i'm running with those as replacements for now, just gotta secure them better and then test some more.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.