• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power and Output transformers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The filament dream of tube maker for sale!!!

It's the 300VA transfor,er

Primary 220V
Secondary 6.3-6.3-6.3-6.3 Volts...

The price for one transformer is 35 USD
For 50 transformers 30 USD
For 100 transformers 25 USD

Exelent for tube gear (filament). For tube amp or guitar combos...

Attachments

• the filament dream of tube makers.jpg
    the filament dream of tube makers.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 383
My 75 VA >10 kg transformer

It's my transformer for 75 load.

The core from 1500 VA factory power block...

Ultra cuper is suitible for high-end poert block of amplifier or power regenerator...

With 300VA I am use 4 this kind transformers...

Attachments

• my  10 kg 75 va transformer.jpg
    my 10 kg 75 va transformer.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 364
The dimensions are perfect.

And you can turn this into a 300VA, 120V, 60Hz primary, 20-0-20V secondary, high end variant for $150 USD including shipping? If so, you've got a sale. The very fact that the core is more rounded than most of trafos on the market means that it takes less force to wind them, with all the good things that implies. I think you may strike fear into the heart of the big makers.

Re: The dimensions are perfect.

Colescuttle said:
And you can turn this into a 300VA, 120V, 60Hz primary, 20-0-20V secondary, high end variant for $150 USD including shipping? If so, you've got a sale. The very fact that the core is more rounded than most of trafos on the market means that it takes less force to wind them, with all the good things that implies. I think you may strike fear into the heart of the big makers.

Hi George,

You recieved yesterday money request.
Sorry, it was not for you. Your full price is 120+28=148$.

For Colescuttle

I think for yje power trafo idealy amorpheus core that thios have abig induction, ultra-low loss and big energy capacitance...
Amprpheus core have at primary with induction near 0.7 Tesla (like output transformer) ibductivity near 500-1000 Henry.

The secondary have a big impedance, it's kill the feedback (back signal from eqipment...)
But know the methode of making is not cheep.

But this core is lightly than FeSe standard cores...

The bifilar cuper by thiner ware have ability to economy the place for ware. The secondary ware (double or more) help to get more matherial...

For audio use - may be I use double 3 mm ware at the secondary and three 0.7mm diameter ware and 1500 wounds (standart factory have 120*3=36). Here is 1500/120=12.5 woundes for 1V.
It's with deluvery this will be cost near 200 USD...
but You will economy money for delivery.
But for this transformer I will need to say other dimentions...
The height near 60 mm, the diameter with a cooper will be near 150 mm.

Look for your ability...

What would you recommend?

I will be using these transformers to power overbiased (~2.4 amperes), Class A, single-ended, mosfet monobloc amplifiers with a total output of about 30 watts per channel (Nelson Pass Aleph 30 clones). I will be using about 100,000 uF of capacitance per rail with CRC filtration to provide about 25 volts per rail. The amps will be used to drive 8 ohm full range hybrid (horn/transmission line) speakers. (In other words, I expect the system powered by these amps to be low noise, high resolution, musical and perhaps on the warm side.) These will be the last amplifiers that I build, and I'd like them to sound as good as I can make them.

Given these constraints, what would be the "ideal" power transformers.

George

Re: For Colescuttle

nafanja said:
I think for yje power trafo idealy amorpheus core that thios have abig induction, ultra-low loss and big energy capacitance...
Amprpheus core have at primary with induction near 0.7 Tesla (like output transformer) ibductivity near 500-1000 Henry.

The secondary have a big impedance, it's kill the feedback (back signal from eqipment...)
But know the methode of making is not cheep.

But this core is lightly than FeSe standard cores...

The bifilar cuper by thiner ware have ability to economy the place for ware. The secondary ware (double or more) help to get more matherial...

For audio use - may be I use double 3 mm ware at the secondary and three 0.7mm diameter ware and 1500 wounds (standart factory have 120*3=36). Here is 1500/120=12.5 woundes for 1V.
It's with deluvery this will be cost near 200 USD...
but You will economy money for delivery.
But for this transformer I will need to say other dimentions...
The height near 60 mm, the diameter with a cooper will be near 150 mm.

Look for your ability...

Whoops! A little too quick on the submit button. Could you turn the above into a working plan for a pair and either send it to me privately or post it here (in case someone else might be interested). Then, if the price is $200 USD or less, including shipping, I'll send a PayPal payment to "as_itd'at'lycos.com."

Thanks.

George (Colescuttle)

Hi Nafanja,

I have been thinking on what to do about the output trafos that you suggested, and I like very much the idea...but let's try first with the power trafo first and then we will see from there, is that ok for you ?. With the power trafo at hand, I will have an overview of the quality of your products.

if you feel that you like what I propose, then send me please the quote plus shipping to my paypal account (I am sending it now to Nafanja-europe gmail account).

Just to make sure, it will be a toroidal with 230VAC primary, with 3 secondaries: 1 secondary 110VAC @1A , 2 secondaries 6,3VAC @2A. :smash:
(I will be powering one 6H6P, but I would like the trafo to be able to power 2, shall i need 4 secondaries instead of 3 ?, something like 2 110VAC @1A , 2 6,3VAC @2A)

Best regards,
Pepe

Hello Nafanja/Anton,

Thank you very much for sending me the paypal request to my email address. I have already paid, so hopefully the confirmation is on its way to you.

I would appreciate if you could drop me an email once the trafo is finished is being shipped. Do not hesitate to contact me should you need any help.

Best regards,
Pepe

Transformers and chokes needed

Нафаня,

Пытаюсь собрать свой первый однотактник и мне нужны трансы:

СИЛОВИК:

Первичка:
120V

Вторичка:
1) 2 x 150V с общей землей 300mA минимум
2) 1 х 6.3V 3A
3) 2 x 6.3V 1A

ДРОССЕЛИ (2 шт.)

5 Генри с малым омическим сопротивлением

ВЫХОДНИКИ (2 шт.):

5кОм при анодной нагрузке в 30mA с 4 и 8 Ом на выходе

Во что они мне встанут с доставкой в Канаду?

Спасибо

Евгений

Çäðàâñòâóéòå Åâãåíèé

ß äóìàþ. ÷òî âàø îäíîòàêòíèê îáÿçàòåëüíî ïîëó÷èòñÿ...
Ãëàïâíîå çàäàòüñÿ öåëüþ, äåëàòü è âñ¸ ïîëó÷èòñÿ.

×òî êàñàåòñÿ òðàíñîâ è îñòàëüíîãî...

Äàâàé òåïåðü óòî÷íèì.

×òî êàñàåòñÿ ñèëîâèêà, òî ÿ äóìàþ, ÷òî îí áóäåò â ïðåäåëàõ 40 äîëëàðîâ. Ýòî áóäåò ÒÑ180, òî÷íåå ñåðäå÷íèê è êàðêàñû îò íåãî. Äàííîìó òðàíñó íóæåíî 8-10 âèòêîâ íà âîëüò è ñ ýòèì ìû ñïðàâèìñÿ.

×òî êàñàåòñÿ äðîññåëåé.
ß òàê ïîíèìàþ, ÷òî òîê ïîêîÿ áóäåò èëè 30 èëè 300 ìà?
ß äóìàþ, ÷òî åñëè 30 ìà, òî äðîññåëÿ âûéäóò ãäå-òî ïî 20 äîëëàðîâ(40 ïàðà)

×òî êàñàåòñÿ âûõîäíèêîâ, òî ÿ òàê ïîíèìàþ, ÷òî ýòî áóäåò 30 ìà òîê ïîêîÿ. ß äóìàþ, ÷òî âûõîäíèêè áóäóò ïî 30 äîëëàðîâ èëè 60 äîëëàðîâ ïàðà. ß Ëþáëþ áîëüøîå è òîëñòîå æåëåçî, òàê õî÷åòñÿ êðîìå âåðõà ïîëó÷èòü ìàêñèìàëüíî íèçêèé íèç. Èçáåæàòü ôàçîâûõ èñêàæåíèé ïî íèçó, òàê êàê ãóë âíèçó íå î÷åíü ëþáëþ... Ïðîâîä òîëñòûé ïðåäïî÷ñèòàþ è îí åñòü â êîëè÷åñòâàõ... Ïîýòîìó ìîãó ñåáå òàêîå ïîçâîëÿòü, çàïàñû ïî ìåäè ëþäëþ = ÷åì áîëüøå òåì ëó÷øå, òî åñòü ïî 30 ìà ìîãó ïîñòàâèòü è 25ìì äèàìåòð, ÷òî ïîä 100 ìà ñòàíäàðòíîãî ðàñ÷¸òà - ëþáëþ õîðîøóþ ,æèðíóþ ñåðåäèíó è ìèêðîíþàíñû.

Åñëè åñòü óòî÷íåíèÿ - äàâàé çíàòü...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.