• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Amp PSU Board (for e.g. LYNX Amp)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Take this via my homepage instead. It can be a good idea to enable your email button (if this is possible since you are a new member). Your email address is not revealed publicly.

Today, late, most of the pcb's will leave Sweden. I went to the post office today with 20 kg! letters. Most members should have their letters on Friday or Monday.

You were the last one to get boards but possibly there will be some more. One person hasn't paid me yet and I won't wait forever.

Besides that I have 5 prototype boards which will be yours for the same price as the red ones but with free shipping.

Difference compared to the sharp boards:

Green
Tin instead of gold
You can't use TO220 diodes (anode and cathode are switched) if you want to mount them on the heatsink, otherwise you can use them.
95 um copper instead of 70 um.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.