• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential EUVL F5X designed case user distribution check

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Now that the shipment weight per pair is known, I think you should check out the postage from regional distributor to you individually, add the sums together, and then decide. I tend to think bulk is cheaper, and also less work for John. Also FedEx is more traceable than Post, from experience.

But your decisions in the end.

;)

Patrick

The European distributor of the cases lives in Austria. According to the tariff calculator of the Austrian post office

Tarifrechner

a shipment weighting 5.4 kg would cost €18,50 within the EU (insured up to a value of €510). This equals AUD24.60 according to this currency converter

Currency Converter | OANDA

A parcel weighting 10.8 kg would cost €28.20 (AUD37.51).
These prices are largely independent of the parcel size.

Last edited:
Hi all,

as far as I know our first plan was that I receive all european heatsink and cases and redistribute every case together with the two heatsinks to each individual group buyer across Europe.

I also can receive and redistribute the heatsinks independent from the cases.

Since I'm from Germany (near Cologne) I also can ship the parcels from Germany across Europe, maybe this is somewhat cheaper. Will check and post the prices the next few days.

Regards, Uwe

John,

You misunderstood, I think.

The plan was (still is) for you to send bulk heat sinks to Uwe, and Mark to send cases in bulk also. Uwe will then put one pair of sinks and one set of case parts together, before sending each set to the subscribers.

i.e.the regional distributors has the task to put the heat sinks together with the case parts, before distribution.

Patrick

Hi

So the plan now is for John to send all heatsinks to Uwe and Uwe will distribute all heatsinks with the case to us, is this correct. Won't this add up to more shipping fees paid?

Thanks
This is only for the Europe distribution.

For US, I will go to the Post Office to pick up a Priority Mail Medium
Flat Rate Box

Size: 13 5/8" x 11 7/8" x 3 3/8"

That will be around $12 plus delivery confirm and insurance.
However, it may be a little tight fit for 2 heat sinks. Will find out.

There are 8 heat sinks landed in SF Bay Area. I can hold on to Greg's
and Toufu's sinks and do a personal delivery when the case kits arrive
if all NA sinks are delivered to me.

-fredv-

First things first Choong, where still debating bulk vs individual shipments.

Lets wait for Uwe to come back with pricing for Europe.
Can someone check the same for the US (e.g. UPS inland) ?

Whilst shipping cost are being finalised you should have a good idea of what final pricing will be.

Lets start getting a list together,

ASIA
johnwmclean 1 pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.