• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential 600ohm LCR group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi GLuca, Hi Lars,

can somedoby post the simulation of 7.3K LCR?

I am not so confident and I would like to understand more.

Did you receive the inductors from David Slagle?
I am interested and I would like to buy these instead of the Silk 10K.

If you open a buying group I am with you.

Thanks. Mario

Mario

I got a reply from Dave and he said to contact him in january to work out the details. At the end of the day it is only me buying the 7.5k RIAA inductors (and maybe you). You can find details of the sims on audiofaidate.org

Contact me off line if interested into the inductors, I will write to Dave in the next days.

G

Guys

for 500$ we can buy the set of 4 chokes (80% nickel with taps for fine tuning) from Dave Slagle to build a 7380ohm RIAA. I will order from him. It is a bit more than LL but the higher impedance, the cores, the 2% taps are worth the extra money imho.

I asked if he could offer a special price for the group buy, i will keep you posted

Do you have more details on 7380ohm RIAA phono? I have been thinking about an LCR phono-stage... the one Naz posted on Slagle's forum. Keep us updated on Dave what says about the GB/any discount.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.