Posting images

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:cuss:

Oh no! This is too much like what happens when my parents buy something new for their computer, and I end up producing a user manual that they can understand. Which they then lose. Within a week. And then the police get involved.

And my sister-in-law.

Here's my toes.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
hehe. Thomas, don't forget the "chop off his toes if he doesn't cooperate" part. :D

I'll see if I watch your boys win tonight. I had my recorder set to NBCSN last night to record the Preds and when I went to watch it (after SWMBO left me in peace by going to bed) I sat down to enjoy the game only to discover that they had put something else on. I was da**** *issed off about that!!!

I had watched the play by play on-line and thus was aware of what went on - but without video it just isn't the same at all.

SWMBO is not a hockey fan in the least and thus it is worth having her somewhere else other that the lounge as I have a hard time putting up with all of the sniveling, crying, and carrying on. She gets quite tired of listening to me go on that way as well........;)

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
:cuss:

Oh no! This is too much like what happens when my parents buy something new for their computer, and I end up producing a user manual that they can understand. Which they then lose. Within a week. And then the police get involved.

And my sister-in-law.

Here's my toes.

The proper response is "may I have another please!!!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great to see that you have a sense of humor about all of this fun we are having at your expense!!! :D:D:D

You can keep your toes - my collection jar is already full....:eek:

Test

The proper response is "may I have another please!!!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great to see that you have a sense of humor about all of this fun we are having at your expense!!! :D:D:D

You can keep your toes - my collection jar is already full....:eek:
Test of an image of a heat sink for MJE15032/3 for Krell KSA 50/100 clone.

Attachments

• P6025800.jpg
    P6025800.jpg
    986 KB · Views: 69
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.