Post your Solid State pics here

Project: Audio amplifier!

Pozdrav svima! (Hello All!):)
Treba mi sema sa PCB pouzdanog pojacala koje se napaja na Us=±55...60V i za izlazne drajvere koristi tanzistore u TO-3 kucistu (kao: 2N3773 i slicne)!?
Unapred HVALA![/QUOTE]

Hello All!:)
Thebes me reliable audio amplifiers (scheme and PCB), which will be powered with the Us=±55...60V.Izlazne transistors to be in the TO-3 housing (as MJ15003/MJ15004, etc..)
Thank you,:cloud9:

Pozdrav svima! (Hello All!):)
Treba mi sema sa PCB pouzdanog pojacala koje se napaja na Us=±55...60V i za izlazne drajvere koristi tanzistore u TO-3 kucistu (kao: 2N3773 i slicne)!?
Unapred HVALA!

Hello All!:)
Thebes me reliable audio amplifiers (scheme and PCB), which will be powered with the Us=±55...60V.Output transistors to be in the TO-3 housing (as MJ15003/MJ15004, etc..)
Thank you,:cloud9:[/QUOTE]

analog equalizer

nice analog eq circuit

Attachments

• Audio palette Cello Uwe 012.JPG
    Audio palette Cello Uwe 012.JPG
    649.7 KB · Views: 1,920
Hi guys

In theory, output driver stage will still in class A operation under 130 Ohm and generate around 9.2Vrms. Thermal consideration is not considered. And despite the class A operation it may driver Ro <130 Ohm in circuit operation. But do you need that?

Since this is John Curl's design therefore I would also like to know what he would say.

This is a low feedback, high open loop bandwidth design, that originally was designed as a cable driver of about 50 ft or more, for the Grateful Dead, 'Wall of Sound' PA system, designed in 1973. YES, we set the original idle at about 50 ma in the output stages in order to operate at peak beta of the 2W, heatsinked high speed devices that we chose. This was trimmed down slightly in the JC-2 line stage, because such need for long cable driving was not as important. 600 ohms was our design target and common in pro sound at the time. The original design used +/- 24 V power supplies, as well, for added headroom. It was pared down to +/- 15V for the JC-2, because the external power supply provided that voltage.

Last edited:
AussieAmp Modules in Dr. Pass Chassis

:D ...
Specs: AussieAmplifiers.com -nxv300 = HPA-nxV300 380 watt MOSFET Audio Amplifier Module
Rail voltage under light load = +61.5 / 0 / -61.5.
Installed in Chassis #26 from BurningAmp Fest of last year. (Muchas grassiass, Nelson, Thanks.)
Oppo Digital -980H player is master controller. BottleHead Tube Preamp takes that digital edge off + SqueezeBox :rolleyes:
Magneplan MG 1.6 Planar Flat Panel Speakers :p
Mmmmmm good!

Attachments

• Finterior2.jpg
    Finterior2.jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 2,428
  • Finsato.jpg
    Finsato.jpg
    712.4 KB · Views: 2,284
  • FAllup.jpg
    FAllup.jpg
    723 KB · Views: 2,025