49.9 KB · Views: 1,811
  • strat étal.JPG
    strat étal.JPG
    282 KB · Views: 1,853
  • preamp dessus.JPG
    preamp dessus.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,749
Not soilid state but fun !!!!!

I DIY CARS ALSO WHEN I HAVE THE TIME !!!!!

This is a lada niva ....pick up version ( that is original ) BUT !!!! 5 speed gear box ( 1700 model ) is fited transfer case , front diferential, and axel have been totally removed

so its a clearly street car now and after all this heavy things been removed you get a top speed of 170 klm /hour and the astronomical figure of petrol rate of 7.5 liters for every 100 klm than 12.5 than used to be before

enjoy !!!! i do !!! ( not to mention that doors are totaly removed ha ha ha )
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Nice...produce this one here and sell them under 10K USD

and you gonna be rich.

This kind of cars are very well accepted in Brasil.... we use dune buggies, made using old volkwagen beetle platform/chassis.... you car equiped with larger tires may fit our needs.

Nice speakers...we use them this way too.... outside we use carpet and corners use some plates of metal to reinforce corners.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
your defination of terms is kinda wrong .... AWD means all wheel drive ....LADA niva was never all wheel drive ..... FWD probably you mean four wheel drive ...then thats ok

this used to be 4wd now motion is only on the rear whells ....of course that removes all the 4WD benefits but increases like hell crousing speed and reduces consumption dramaticly since the engine no longer have to carry transfer case axels and front diferential which is almost 400 kg ....

I use the following terminology (as well as many British and American guys do, too):
AWD: All Wheel Drive (dunno what the difference between that and 4WD is :confused:)
FWD: Front Wheel Drive
RWD: Rear Wheel Drive

So you converted the Lada fram AWD to RWD, that's awesome! :drool: What engine does it come with? I'm into that car stuff, too.