Post your Solid State pics here

Hy there

Sorry for my english...:dunno:

Here Somes pics of my last amp. It´s a single end class A based on irfp240. I hope to finish him this month.

Fred.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,897
@Teti,

I go to a complete melt down when I see diy work like this.

Respect, man.
Thank you,they are not perfect and I would probably make them fifferemtly ,but they do look stunning.

I have to brag,that they have been sold them to a guy with £4500 accuphase. He listen to five songs and immediately bought them from me. Now he is selling accuphase ha ha

Attachments

• JUNIOR_ICE.jpg
    JUNIOR_ICE.jpg
    691.4 KB · Views: 933
  • 310_V2_upl.jpg
    310_V2_upl.jpg
    722.7 KB · Views: 889
Nearly 40 years of research

Feel free to use this thread to post your DIY efforts.

My current setup for last 30 years is P1 Perspective preamp witha modified power supply 4CEF 33000uf condensers an International rectifer diode used only for the line preamp with Taitsu and Procond coupling condensers. A Sony CD player BDP-S790 with Shoshin silver mica and Procond output condersers. My amplifier is a Hiraga Monstre 2x8 watts, lately I haved overhauled the power supply replacing the old electrolytics with 4Lanzar 1.6 Farad supercondos, that makes for a whopping difference for the better. I also have for each polarity 6 Proconds in serie-parallel. For cleaning the AC power I use 60 surge-protectors mounted in series for a single power line with Neumann microphone cable to distribute to the 3audio components. For the signal lines between the components, just ordinary nothing esoteric, Lemo connectors for the preamp output to the amplifier. My speakers are JBL L300s with modified tweeter and medium tromps and Leonische speaker cable.