• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Poor Serbian Man Lightspeed packages

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
yes, is hypex, I can bypass the volume if need...

the ldr work fine with 50k input power amp ? not cut all vol ?

well - I'm pretty sure that lowest margin is ~75K ; but you can easily alter that on tube amp , taking care also that you don't have heavy capacity cables between LDRs and amp

or you can populate entire 4 buffer section , hat way having 2 stereo unbalanced buffers , so each amp will have own buffer

Hi Zen Mod,

Just wondering if you received my order for the boards and parts.

Do you think it is advisable to replace the pots on the buffer boards with trimmed resistors? I don't see the point in eliminating the pot and then adding one in the buffer that is in line with the signal. What do you think?
Thanks,
Bill

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi Zen Mod,

Just wondering if you received my order for the boards and parts.

Do you think it is advisable to replace the pots on the buffer boards with trimmed resistors? I don't see the point in eliminating the pot and then adding one in the buffer that is in line with the signal. What do you think?
Thanks,
Bill

yes - I received your e-mail ...... but I'm fighting these days with day's work , keeping Baby Diya tidy , and answering PMs here and Baby Diya ........

yes - that's usual praxis - put trimpot there - let it cook for a while , set offset (if any) , measure trimpot (both sides) and put two fixed resistors instead

I'll answer (the other way ) to you little later

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.