Poll: girls???!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: Split Thread

planet10 said:
Instead of sending individual emails, i'll just post here.

The sub-thread starting with Bas Horneman's white lie has been sent to Texas (formerly the Trash Bin) -- and the thread is open.

Guess we will have to get the gates up...

dave :captain:
(mod hat on)

Can the general public get access to Texas (why have you forsaken Texas?) with the click through a disclaimer yet?

--
Brian

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: Re: Split Thread

BrianGT said:
Can the general public get access to Texas with the click through a disclaimer yet?

The gate hasn't been installed yet so anyone can go look... you know the trades guys :D

(why have you forsaken Texas?)

the use of "Texas" is an allusion to RA Wilson's Trilogy and adds A LOT of meaning to the concept if you have read the books (a really good read BTW). It is about Libertarianism, Quantum Physics, and a whole lot more.

dave

Re: Re: Re: Split Thread

Hi,

planet10 said:

the use of "Texas" is an allusion to RA Wilson's Trilogy

Like "Mad Dog" Texas? How is Harry anyway?

and adds A LOT of meaning to the concept if you have read the books (a really good read BTW).

I don't know about "adding meaning". It strikes me more as "like far out dude".

Fnord

But I guess it inspired me to go and look for my own Stella Maris. Or maybe not, I was always into bootylicious black chicks....

Sayonara

LVX.

More Light

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.