Places to purchase lamps and burners (arc tubes)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In my search for cheap lamps for projectors, by cheap I mean price and not quality, I have found 2 places to purchase burners (arc tubes) and remanufactured lamps. One place is diypro.us for just burners where YWH is main supplier, and he is awesome with support, and the other is WWW.relampit.com where you can send your burned out lamp for refurb or purchase a relamped bulb for $250.00 (approximately). You can also by just the burner (arc tube) from them for $100.00 which includes shipping in the USA. Not sure about other countries but you could ask them. Just use the "Contact Us" option on the web page. They are very friendly and the response is quick. They invoice thru PayPal. I just now bought a burner, 150W UHP for my SIM2 Seleco SDV 100 projector from them. They don't come with any cement, but the last one I did, I used muffler cement in a tube that I purchased from Auto Zone for $3.00. It worked great!!! :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.