pioneer sa9500II AMPS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Here is a pic of the back of a north american spec SA7500 -- will give the gist.

dave

Attachments

• sa7600-back.jpg
    sa7600-back.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 69
pioneer amp

hi dave...totally,yea....mine is almost exactly the same as this on the back except it has a round voltage selector..
:D
same layout,same inputs and outputs,same type of mains lead....everything same..
so i reckon this mains lead is the origional on mine then seeing as this one on the pic also has a 2 wired one....so is it double insulated then?
.....and it does not need any earthing from the mains cable i take it.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh...good to know....
dunno y someone who had it before me added a wire to one of the ground terminals and put it into the ac plug.....?!!!!!!
anyhow,mine is still cutting out if i touch the mains lead or it is knocked
so im just about to try cutting it down abit as i said b4....
also is this yours on the pic???...if so does it have the same eq switch on the front?.....mine is dodgy..if i try using it one speaker will cut out and its well crackly...maybe just needs a new switch...
thanks for the pic...these things weigh a tonn...and no way did i want to take it to a shop.......its almost taken root on the old speaker iv got it sitting on...!!!!

snix...8)

amp ting

hi variac...yea i will m8...hehe...
ill be staying on here now i reckon ,,,,its well useful and needed for me,
and i like it;)
ill let you know asap when iv tried that....
next stage is openein it to see whats goin on with the dodgy eq switch.....and see if anything else needs fixing...
shouts,
snix...8)

pioneer amp

hiya,
well yea it obviously was a broken wire causin that prob with the mains...and i fixed that in 5 mins...so still here,,,no blow ups..

just lettin everyone who replied to me and helped me know that its sorted that problem.....now its just the eq switch....gr8...
its amazin that it still works so well considering its age..and for 20 pounds i paid for it cant complain at all..;)

so thanks..and ill stay on here in future....sure lots of you know wots wot with all the technical stuff,
so c u l8r,easy,
nicole..8)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.