400va 18vac china custom made shielded trans
15000uf 35v * 8
cutting boards front and back
non-anodized heatsink 300mm * 150mm

Attachments

• FWM2 clone.jpg
    FWM2 clone.jpg
    563.6 KB · Views: 1,209
It looks as if it will be all right, even during the summer when temperatures in Hong Kong reach close to 30˚C. Also, from the pictures it appears the case is sitting directly on the table top. If that is true, once you add feet convection will be more effective and temperature should drop another 3˚C or so.

That tells you that the internal temperature is ~ 20Cdegrees above room ambient.
When room ambient goes up to summer temp of ~ 30degrees C, then the internal temperature will rise to ~ 60degrees C.
That is too hot.
What is the chassis ventilation like? Are there any holes in the floor. Is there room for air to pass through.
Is the heatsink causing the whole chassis to rise to that high temperature?

I have never known an internal temperature to be so close to heatsink temperature.

That tells you that the internal temperature is ~ 20Cdegrees above room ambient.
When room ambient goes up to summer temp of ~ 30degrees C, then the internal temperature will rise to ~ 60degrees C.
That is too hot.
What is the chassis ventilation like? Are there any holes in the floor. Is there room for air to pass through.
Is the heatsink causing the whole chassis to rise to that high temperature?

I have never known an internal temperature to be so close to heatsink temperature.

i encountered that the internal temperature as hot as on the heatsink , it may be the thermometer touched the top plate.