Pictures of your diy Pass amplifier

Very nice! But is there a larger transformer under the PSU? The one shown appears undersized - but that may be due to camera angle. It looks like you are feeding mains power to the rear of the chassis.

Nope the little one is all you need :p ...there is a big 500va Antek hiding under the PSU.

Attachments

• Antek.JPG
    Antek.JPG
    785.3 KB · Views: 1,668
Aleph 5 is born

Hi All,

My new Aleph 5 clone was finished last week. Shown here with LDR preamp. My wife even likes the look of it - although not enough for it to be featured permanently in the living room!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi All,

My new Aleph 5 clone was finished last week. Shown here with LDR preamp. My wife even likes the look of it - although not enough for it to be featured permanently in the living room!.....

it looks pretty crowded and messy ....... but - if you don't have hum and nothing is dangling , who am I to dispute :clown:

though - observe temperature of these chokes - ferrite powder core chokes aren't overly suitable for heavy DC operation