• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

Dear Coforer, recently I sent a questions to you is possible to answer?
The best for you.

Hi Dady I was convinced I did sent you my reaction...I answered quite a bit of mails lately to be honest so something went wrong.

Anyway I do not have the schematic of my pre amp because we took the pretty straight forward M3 Kondo lay out and started from there.

I gave it a twist so a bit of the M1000 (crossover 70 Hz) and because I made ALL my gear myself I also made changes in the pre amp taking my dac and amps into the equation so useless for the guy who wants to build simular...or useless for that matter connecting/exchanging other components in my chain.

Maybe at the end of the day you can achieve the same results as I did by building for instance a Kondo clone using the best stuff they sell to DIY guys like us...I am convinced you can get close to the Kondo sound using pasion, a lot of time and experimenting/listening (and money).

Succes with your build. ;)
Erik

Last edited:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Line stage preamp

first stage Mu-Follower second stage white cathode follower

IMG_8428.jpg

IMG_8425.jpg

IMG_8423.jpg

Last edited:
DHT! This is a professional finish, Actually, is this a real DIY? Looks AR, Why you make a coil in some capacitors?
The pics are good, the pre is incredible, In the last posts some of you show amazing products that many of us, We can never reach certain finishes. At the last is a good for learn and imitate from that big builds.

DHT! This is a professional finish, Actually, is this a real DIY? Looks AR, Why you make a coil in some capacitors?
The pics are good, the pre is incredible, In the last posts some of you show amazing products that many of us, We can never reach certain finishes. At the last is a good for learn and imitate from that big builds.

yes, I'm diy , I built it with my hands. without hiring anyone and no significant for roll lead out of capacitor , I just do not want to cut it.

thank you
lek :)

IMG_8358.jpg
IMG_8362.jpg
IMG_8363.jpg
IMG_8365.jpg

Last edited: