• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee V4 GB!

GB3 Update

arasuk - 2 PCBs - SHIPPED
kpsthakur - 2 PCBs + 2x K1058 + 2x J162 - SHIPPED
RomanM - 2 PCBs - SHIPPED
CitizenKane - 4 PCBs - SHIPPED
loafimus - 2 PCBs - SHIPPED
gtose - 4 PCBs - SHIPPED
yyzz - 4 PCBs + 2x K1058 + 2x J162 - SHIPPED
danielhk - 2 PCBs - SHIPPED
gabbar - 2 PCBs + 4x K1058 - SHIPPED
userguide - 2 PCBs - SHIPPED
pluplog - 2 PCBs + 2x K1058 + 2x J162 - SHIPPED
fredlock - 2 PCBs - SHIPPED
pieter t - 4 PCBs - SHIPPED
finneybear - 2 PCBs + 2x K1058 + 2x J162 - SHIPPED
zebulo - 2 PCBs + 2x K1058 + 2x J162 - PAID

Zero Cool - 2 PCBs - shipping invoice sent

Next shipping 6 Dec.

Ain't she a looker? :D ;)

Attachments

• DSC06253.JPG
    DSC06253.JPG
    591.2 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC06251.JPG
    DSC06251.JPG
    344.3 KB · Views: 352
  • DSC03377.JPG
    DSC03377.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC06249.JPG
    DSC06249.JPG
    327.9 KB · Views: 320
Is there a DIY free version (circuit + layout)? Or only shared schematic?
I would love to get a pair of boards plus a set of outputs, but have got no easy way to pay (credit card...). :(

I'm sorry but only full schematic is shared. Payment is accepted through PayPal.

I'm in a similar situation as you are. As a solution I just send the amount to one of my friends who can send money abroad and he makes the payment.

I'm sorry but only full schematic is shared. Payment is accepted through PayPal.

I'm in a similar situation as you are. As a solution I just send the amount to one of my friends who can send money abroad and he makes the payment.

That's fine.
Sorry, I couldn't find the updated schematic. Could you please guide me?
Either way, I would like to know the price for a pair of V4H boards and the respective mosfets. TY!

Last edited:
V4's schematic is attached to post#1 of this thread. V4H's schematic will be uploaded when its ready. :)

edit:
Either way, I would like to know the price for a pair of V4H boards and the respective mosfets.

Price hasn't been finalized as the design itself has not been finalized. Won't be double of V4's price though it packs more than double powerful a punch as V4. The MOSFETs cost US$12.8 per pair.

Last edited:
And she's on. +/-35V PSU for the time being (a 40V EI trafo will be here within a week).
Couldn't resist playing a few tracks. The bass is something special, appropriate to allow for that extra mile needed for tracks like Hotel California.

More coming soon. :)

Attachments

• DSC06259.JPG
    DSC06259.JPG
    724.2 KB · Views: 317