Pearl MC Pre-Preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MC Boards

Thanks Excellent boards arrived, now to mount them. Heat sinks for Shunty are in there home and working. thanks for all your work, now to hunt down a bargain MC cartridge.

Bill

Attachments

• mcbrd.jpg
    mcbrd.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,290
Hey there wirewiggler,

If you are looking for a bargain MC cartridge, I've been using a Zu cable variant on the Dennon DL 103 which I've found to be very good. This cart worked great with my pearl MC and even better when I replaced the mc section with a pair of Lundhal step-up transformers. I would not hesitate to use the ZU or dennon with the pearl mc by itself. I used to have a midline Shelter mc cart and while the ZU is not quite as good, I can live with the ZU until I can afford another Shelter. At 1/2 the price the ZU is really good. I greatly enjoy my current set up.

What kind of tt are you running?

Nate

Re: STILL WAITING

ernesternest said:
Hi Promitheus,

since I read that you wanted to send out all kits, Pearl and MC, till mid of May, I was waiting and waiting.

Any news? As I see, some got their kits. Since I didn't I would be pleased. if you sent an update status.

Thanks

Ernst

That goes for me to, still waiting :( and all i want to do is :smash: ;)

Sinlge RCA input to both MM and MC input?

Just about to do my second MC board add on to a pearl - and just as i'm about to find my 10mm drill for the RCA socket, i wondered - anything that prohibits me from wirering the same RCA input to both MM and MC input on the MC gain board - the switch on the board will seperate the curcits correctly I assume?

Kind regards
Hans

Hello,
it´s been a long time. I am sorry for the delay in shipping but it was really hard to get the KITs complete.
The KIts from
roman and ernst are on their way.
cHoc can you please notify me and give me your name and the way you paid. I can´t find your payment but I may be looking for the wrong name or payment method.

If somebody didnt get an answer to an Email or a KIT they ordered please get in touch with me because I did a slopy job this time and I don´t want anybody to loose a KIT or money.

All Pearl KITs and MC Pre Pre KITs are ready and will be shipped directly.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.