• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pcb group buy Symasym, AAK modell

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
42 pcb´s cost 4598SEK inkl shipping to me,= 686.81$/42 = 16,35$ each + the shipping rates that I have stated here before.
So 76 pcb´s where 12,12$ (before dont know it has changed any.. )+ shipping,so there you have it..:)
They did not have any price brake,they mixed other customers orders on the same panel.
So you decide,so far,it seems as we will wait...

Edit:I used http://fxtop.com/se/

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Ryssen,
Well, if we can make it to your price break I'll take four. I'm hoping this extra will help reach that goal a tiny bit.

How many others will order more to reach the first price break? I am in no hurry. Money is more scarce than time for me.

-Chris

Ryssen, could you tell me whenever 6 boards weight fit within the 250 g tag ?
New shipping rates in the .xls file.:)
A little confusion by me about the nickname tryonziess and the realname made me doublebook,sorted out now..
icon_smile_blush.gif

New shipping rates

Hello Ryssen,

Can't mail to you...

vBulletin Message
Sorry but you cannot currently send emails to other members because your account is under moderation. If you are a new user, you will gain full member status after you have made a few posts.

But it's 2 boards for me.
thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.