PCA2000D problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You need to use a multimeter to see if the remote output from the head unit is working as it should. It should go to 12v when the head unit is switched on and go to 0v when the head unit is switched off. There should be very little delay (fraction of a second) between the time the head unit is switched on/off and the remote responds.

So maybe I could connect the remote wire to a fuse in my fusebox? because getting to the back of my stock HU is a mission. Now if this helps eliminate the popping that'll be cool but now I'm having another problem, it sounds like my subwoofer is not getting full power and I think it's going into protection because it just cuts out fully and even turning the HU off than back on again doesn't help

It's quite frustrating because the Rubicon 1000-2 I had in my car worked perfectly fine but I wanted a bit more power from a 1kW amp to a 1.5kW@2ohm amp and it's doing my head in. I wish I could use all 2kW@1ohm but dude that sold me my DD 9510 told me it was dual 1.3ohm

Thankyou for all your help thou it's very appreciated

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.