Pavel Dudek's (Upupa Epops) amplifiers II

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Continue....

Attachments

• DSC_3548-2000.jpg
    DSC_3548-2000.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 1,125
  • DSC_3554-2000.jpg
    DSC_3554-2000.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 1,091
Pavel, May I inquire as to your background. You must have at least a small amount of university level training and many years as an engineer or designer to produce such flawless items. The only other explanation is many years of trying and failing before grasping the concept. I prefer the former.

Why is it you designate IXYS mosfets as superior? In the past many thought the Hitachi items were of exceptional quality.

Anyway, Having the thread pop up on my email after soo many months has rekindled my desire to continue on in a quest to acheive something only marginally as good as your work. You are an inspiration to those of us who do this to achieve personal satisfaction in our projects. Thanks much Tad

PS> By the way how much does it cost to have those screws gold plated. They really stand out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.