Pass ZEN cheapo ebay special.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Trademark infringement.

:cool:
Whether or not trade mark infringement - I doubt whether there is any justification for such amp devices with only the unimportant devices with respect to the costs;
The really expensive devices are always not mentioned in such offers:
Heatsink, transformers and capacitors.
An exception can be found here (information unfortunately only in German):
Home - André Buscher Audiotechnik - Puristische Eintaktverstärker
(Single Ended Power Amplifier Modules for Purists)
Start by only 250 euros for a stereo module include all parts except the enclosure; from my view not expensive for a 2-CH completly power amp module.
If I tend to buy a PCB with parts as show about
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayI...648455&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1810wt_905
it is better to buy a SRBP matrix board from Vero like this
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/prototype-development-boards/4853892/
and the components individually (then I can choice high quality caps and must not accept the low-cost caps from the provider in HongKong).
The number of simple and good circuits for SE amp projects is alone here on diyaudio very large.

Last edited:
Obviously not trademark infringement, this amp uses MOSFET tubes. :rolleyes:

Reference ZEN line design single-ended A senior Liangsheng amp on the board with a rectifier filter, dual-channel fully independent design (ground are completely independent) using FET voltage power supply. Regulator, constant current control, amplifier tubes are used new original IRF610 MOSFET, quiescent current 380MA! Adjustable. Mellow sound, music, gorgeous, quite a tube amp style. Load capacity, pushing 32-600 EU good performance headset can also be pushed directly to the speaker in Europe, 4-8, when the little 5W amp, the sound is very good. FET design of the edge of the board can be easily fitted to any size of the radiator, if it is aluminum chassis, you can also install the tube horizontal, the base plate when the heat is very convenient

Where do you think they got the "used new original IRF610" FETs? ;)

Hi,
About MOS-FET tubes - it´s written in the description. I think this guy is using a HUGE PSU since he states that the current is 380 MA!!! Ok, maybe he meant 380 mA?! ;-)
Karsten
I don't find it in the text from currently auction.
This amp looks at first look like a headphone amp.
Here the schematic, ordered from there:

Attachments

• zoe_tsang IRF610 inspired by PASS ZEN .jpg
    zoe_tsang IRF610 inspired by PASS ZEN .jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 758
Hi tief....

3rd line below the picture:

"Regulator, constant current control, amplifier tubes are used new original IRF610 MOSFET, quiescent current".....

Hope this helps

Karsten

I don't ask to the term "amplifier tubes" but to the term "MOSFETs tubes".
This means in China power MOSFET's in the TO-220 and TO-247 outline - so I think.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Guilty as a sex maniac in a brotel with a credit card...
I bought them because they made building the design simpler...
sounds pretty good...lacking bass

My build went pretty smooth and the amp works. BUT:
I do have hum :(
The Transformer is about 20 cm away from the amp sitting on my desk, as I am still waiting for the case...
Connecting the case to signal ground didnt make any difference.
Any help is apprechiated :)

more info

I have the same amount of hum with inputs not connected and volume turned down completely. I dont measure any DC on outputs, and it doesnt make a difference either, if I shorten the inputs…

Hmmm, do I have to connect the input grounds on the PCB with a wire? As the PSU caps and the the rectifier are on the PCB...

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.