Pass X2 Rev.1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Very nice job, indeed! ...maybe I'll mimic....:D
If you're interested, drop me personal mail, and let's discuss professional details, as well as "spare time activities"....
not too many of us "norgies" a round here.....
BTW-what CAD do you use??

Halgeir
- way up north.....:

Thanks Sven, that was exactly the reason I posted the pictures. To show how simple it can be done. Send me an email through mads at viiaudio.com and I'll send the documentation as it appears on my harddrive to anyone that is very interested. Please note that I don't have time to support this as a project, but you may have the files as inspiration. If there is enough interest I might consider doing a revision of the X2 and make it into a project. Remember that the X2 runs on high voltages that can harm you:dead:

dw8083 -
I wouldn't be surprised if Nelson is very PO'd with the way he has been ripped off in Asia. All service manuals were removed from passlabs.com. It comes to that at some point.
-------------------------------------------------------------
oh no you cant be serious!!, the best, NP, has removed all the
service manuals, i dont know how to respond to that, im speechless... i hope N reevaluates the situation in a positive
way so us fans dont miss out on technical literature of his

kind regards

dw8083 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Nelson is very PO'd with the way he has been ripped off in Asia. All service manuals were removed from passlabs.com. It comes to that at some point.

What a pitty some knuckle heads ruin it for the rest of us hobbyists.

-David

Sadly this is not far from the truth. The golden days of passlabs service manuals are over. Too bad, I have learned a lot from these documents.
On the bright side we still have both PassDIY and First Watt (read Nelson) to supply us with knowledge, information and to enlighten us.

Happy DIY'ing ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.