Pass Labs B4 crossover questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Soon.

Here is a picture of the pcb silk screen layer. Board is 5.65" x 6.4"

Attachments

• BIAMP 6-24 V1R1.jpg
    BIAMP 6-24 V1R1.jpg
    700.9 KB · Views: 530
Thank you Nelson. I’m excited to make a 3 way out of a pair of these.

Not tomside track but I noticed a turntable and a lot of vinyl in your listening room (the photos you shared of your slot loaded OB with SAL drivers). I’m curious if you use other sources like tape, reel, CD and digital for your listening.

Pretty much vinyl and ripped CD's. I have 5 turntables with different
cartridges and two D1's and some other DACs.

Whoops. 6 turntables.

:cheers:

That’s great Nelson. Thanks for sharing this. The reason i asked Is I have a mix of sources and recently played some older classical and jazz recordings that my dad made on his Tandberg cassette deck and I was impressed at how great they sounded through his Tandberg into your B1 into the B5 into the F5 into the SLOBs using W8-1808.

I loved my Tandberg TCD 310 Mkll. It's performance matched the Nakamichi at half the price. The only problem is that it spent as much time in the shop as in my living room! :eek:

I’m lucky in that my TCD330 has been well maintained. My dad would have it periodically checked over by the Soundsmith to make sure it was running within spec. I remember my dad had a 2 head Nakamichi which broke after only a few years use, some plastic gear piece. He had it repaired and replaced it with the Tandberg. No comparison, this unit is so well built even the buttons have such a great feel to them. Anyway, I didn’t mean to go off topic, was just curious what type of sources Nelson was using when evaluating/enjoying his gear....other than cabernet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.