Pass D1 I/V Stage PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zen Mod said:

so - you can tell me exact current draw ( so there is no need that I bangmy head about that ........... I'm sorta obliged to draw symmetric Shiny for one DiyA ;) )

please ;)

?

Absolutely, ZM. I will do some measurements a little later. Especially the current draw is of interest, I am working on a shuntreg too. I am sure this little fellow (D1) with a shuntreg will take most systems to the next level. It's that good. A simple implementation like the one I have for testing, is allready better than any opamp based output that I have heard.
Being this small in size, it is also easy to find room for it in most CD-players. I beleive this is an important issue, so try to keep the Shiny as small as possible.

:)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steenoe said:

Absolutely, ZM. I will do some measurements a little later. Especially the current draw is of interest, I am working on a shuntreg too. I am sure this little fellow (D1) with a shuntreg will take most systems to the next level. It's that good. A simple implementation like the one I have for testing, is allready better than any opamp based output that I have heard.
Being this small in size, it is also easy to find room for it in most CD-players. I beleive this is an important issue, so try to keep the Shiny as small as possible.

well,bro, - Shiny can't be much smaller ....... ;)

anyway - it was drawn as quickie solution for serbian forum's NS10 ;

one DiyA fella asked for +/- Shiny , and he (they) will construct pcbs for that variant .

I'll keep you informed ........ :clown:

anyway - you can send me current related data here or via e-mail

He-he, ZM dont need to worship me;)
Another note to the pcb designer. I think it would be a good idea to split the psu in two sections. First section consist of rectifiers and raw supply, second section is the reg circuit.
If it is done in that way; the first section doesnt need to be repeated in case someone wants to go dual-mono and/or balanced. I feel certain that x-talk and so on willl be of less than noticeable level, with only the reg's repeated. It would make the whole thing easier to retrofit into CD-players with only a little room left to spare.

Manu said:

Indeed, lovely ...

As usual you was fastest LL

;)

Manu

Thanks Manu,
He-he, finally someone who noticed:D Boards in mailbox in the afternoon, boards singing in the evening:D Beat that guy's....
To put it in another way; boards arrived in Sweden on Thursday, boards singing in Denmark on Friday:D Reading through the B1 thread, you guys are way to slow to pull the gun:D

Chocky is strange case.
Wannabe Gruenschnabel :D
Dreams of being ever-newb like Manu ... regressing so to speak
but ... too late ... he already knows/can too much
He wants us to forget his tremendous contributions here.
And he hates thanks and expression of gratitude or admiration..

So ZM, hehe, for you :

:worship:
:worship::worship:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
The Shinyy

steen,zei - here it is

drawn as one Shinyy per one D1 channel

if you want different , let me know

Attachments

• the-shinyy.jpg
    the-shinyy.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,480
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.