Parts Connexion's 1st Ever Black Friday Sales Event!! November 29, 2013!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Parts Connexion - your Authority on Hi Fi DIY - is thrilled to announce our first ever BLACK FRIDAY SALES EVENT!! this Friday, November 29th, 2013!! Great products, great prices & great selection!!

**** This is an "Invitation Only" Sales event, so to register, click HERE!! ****

For everyone who registers, we will apply special pricing and/or discounts to orders received during the 24hour period after 12:01am EDT November 29th, 2013!! Details will be e-mailed (via a PDF attachment) to you on Thursday Nov. 28th, 2013 @ approximately 6:00pm EDT.

Don't miss out on these amazing offers!! Visit our website for more details & to register!

The pcX Team

website: Parts ConneXion - The authority on hi-fi DIY parts and components

Email: info@partsconnexion.com
Order: order@partsconnexion.com

Ph: 905-681-9602 or Toll-free 1-866-681-9602

pcX accepts VISA, MasterCard, AMEX & Paypal

We Ship World-Wide!!

** NOTE: applies to In-stock parts ONLY. All prices are final (no additional discounts). All prices displayed will be in USD (all Canadian Customers pay the same "currency adjusted" price, in CDN $'s, based on that day's exchange rate).

Did that email ever get sent out? I signed up but still haven't received the email????

Hello,

If you can provide me with your email address, I can check to see if it is in the database. You may also want to check your Spam or Junk folders to make sur that the email didn't end up there, as it was sent with a pdf attachment.

Regards,

The pcX Team

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.