part subs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i would like to know if there is a suitable sub for mica caps in audio ckts. the ones i want to replace are through-hole precision and i want to use smd caps. the ones i want to replace don't come in smd versions. if anyone can tell me a good cross reference web site that might help to. I am looking for smd versions of bc414b and bc414c transistors or equivalent. of course i could always just bendthe leads but that would be cheating.

Did you check the Cornell Dubilier's site?

http://www.cde.com/catalog/mica/#chip

If the precision (or tempco) is the problem, either you can hand select SMD mica chips, or use NP0.

If my data sheet is correct, BC414C is an NPN low noise Tr with Vcbo 45V, 100mA, 300mW, Cob 3.7 pF, Ft 200Mhz max, Hfe range 220-800 and NF 2.0 dB max...
How about 2SC2713, SMD version of 2SC2240? I'm curious for other possible SMD replacement for BC415C.

Good luck!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.