• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Ciao,

Se fossi in te non farei questa domanda...qui sono molto sensibili al riguardo.
Se leggi il post troverai molta informazione.
Il circuito e' molto particolare e unico nel suo genere. Sonicamente parlando non so esattamente di cosa si tratti visto che ancora non l'ho ascoltato, ma le persone che hanno provato la versione Beta affermano che e' veramente unico e sonicamente fantastico e giudicando dal livello tecnico dello schema elettrico non ho dubbi al riguardo.
Se vuoi un mio consiglio: Costruiscilo.
E' semplice da realizzare, ci sono poche parti e il costo ri realizzazione e' bassissimo.

Sorry you guys if I replied in italian, but I don't get to talk in my language so often lately here in the states :)

Quick resume: I told him to read the post to find out more details and to build it since its simplicity he will not regreat it ;)

Ciao,

Il circuito e' molto particolare e unico nel suo genere. Sonicamente parlando non so esattamente di cosa si tratti visto che ancora non l'ho ascoltato, ma le persone che hanno provato la versione Beta affermano che e' veramente unico e sonicamente fantastico e giudicando dal livello tecnico dello schema elettrico non ho dubbi al riguardo.
E' semplice da realizzare, ci sono poche parti e il costo ri realizzazione e' bassissimo.

Sorry you guys if I replied in italian, but I don't get to talk in my language so often lately here in the states :)

Quick resume: I told him to read the post to find out more details and to build it since its simplicity he will not regreat it ;)

So Italian to English equals, 1 word English for 10 words Italian :)

In Dutch it would be “‘RTM’ & ‘Make it so’” :wrench:

Last edited:
Ciao,

You also told him that he shuld not ask that question and that we are sensitive to such.
And that paradise does not use many parts.

So there you go
Joachim e un maestro dell Phono e la squadra dei sui collaboratori e conoshuta attorno al mondo
Il circuito e molto complicato e ci sono tanti componenti che devono essere selezionati per i risultati migliori allo stesso tempo Il disegno e cosi buono che funziona sempre e il circuito stampato e di alta qualita.
(Se metti i componenti nel posto giusto)
Io ho costruito una delle versioni beta (e se ci sono riuscito io...) e lo sto ascoltando da un paio di settimane.

con 200 euro costruishi qualcosa che puo costarti 2000 nel negozio

cosi fai quante domande che vuoi eventualmente ti arriva la risposta giusta

I told him tha I have beta running and that I am happy with it:D

More accurately :)

Joachim and a master of the Phono and the team of co-operators and conoshuta around the worldThe circuit is very complicated and there are so many components that must be selected for the best results at the same time the design is so good that always works and the printed circuit and high quality.(If you put the components in the right place)I have built one of the betas (and if I succeeded I. ..) and I'm listening to for the past couple of weeks.with EUR 200 costruishi something that could wind up costing you more in 2000 shopso just how many questions you want if you get the right answer