• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

@ Take5 et.al.:

To participate in the group buy please add your name to the public signup sheet. The link can be found in the first post and in the signature of the owner of this group buy. Only people who enter their names in the sheet will be considered.

Every once in a while the list is being updated by putting the nicknames into alphabetical order. So if you entered your name in the end it might be moved e.g. into the middle.

God, I really don't understand why this is all so difficult...

Joined 2005
Paid Member
God, I really don't understand why this is all so difficult...

No worries. If it is just a few people, it can be done. Of course it would be better if everybody could enter their details in the signup sheet directly ;-)

Let's not forget that this group buy is taking astronomical dimensions.... We will probably end up with around 500 boards, so thats not a small thing......

No worries. If it is just a few people, it can be done. Of course it would be better if everybody could enter their details in the signup sheet directly ;-)

Let's not forget that this group buy is taking astronomical dimensions.... We will probably end up with around 500 boards, so thats not a small thing......

But, if we are thinking about that kind of numbers, would it then be better to add this to the site-shop? (after finishing this GB).

I have measured around 100 each of BC327/337-40 all (un)Fairchild. All the Bc337 have hfe ranging from 320 to around 400, but the BC327 are lower 200 to around 250.
So my question is. Will it have any impact on the function of the paradise, if the pnp`s are matched around hfe 100 lower than the npn`s ?:confused:

In my case it is the other way around. The PNPs have higher Hfe.
Your BC327 are really not -40 versions. The Hfe is too low for that.
Your Paradise will work but i prefer matching of 10% or better. Extreme matching is not needed though.
On the other hand please do not throw the PNP´s away, PNPs with low Hfe often have also low Rbee`so likely they have low noise. Maybe we can arrange some exchange. On the other hand this trannis are very inexpensive. Where did you buy them ?