• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise Phono Preregulator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Friends,
@ this moment i can not imagine what is going on.
I did send all your adresses (except Mas. H.,somehow he disappeared)
to him, told him to send me an invoice to pay for
insured shipment to each of you.
So everybody will be happy this week. (If the us-postal service allows...)

I did not understand "the invoice to pay for shipping?" in your message ?
Do I have to do anything ?
kannan

Hi,
Bill-the parts look like they made the trip ok. Thanks for the great job repacking the kit and sending out all the kits here in the US. I know it's a lot of work.
I thought I saw a build guide but don't see it now. Is there a guide or photos for a 115v build. I think I know what to do but always have nagging doubts before a new build. I see a couple of photos on pg 53 but they are euro builds. I haven't really looked at the parts so it will become clear after a good look and I should figure it out. Thanks for the hard work on this GB.

Pre reg

Up and running! 43.7v with inductors connected and no load. Is that good?

Attachments

• IMAG0312.jpg
    IMAG0312.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 475
Hi Peter,
thanks for the clarification. Paypal didn't cancel the first transaction, but it rather required several days to complete the transaction because I was paying by bank TF and not by card. You should have received the completion statement of this transaction from PP on Sept. 25th. I've also sent you an email stating that the payment was completed.

Furthermore, I am not a "fun bidder" :eek:, but rather a serious person personally known to hesener:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/216891-paradise-phono-stage-57.html#post3189503

Anyway, it's good to learn that the boards will leave tomorrow: Will notify you upon arrival. Thanks!

Last edited:
Paypal didn't cancel the first transaction, but it rather required several days to complete the transaction because I was paying by bank TF and not by card.
Hallo Gerhard,
sorry, this is not true.
(sent you an e-mail with details.)
Furthermore, I am not a "fun bidder" :eek:, but rather a serious person personally known to hesener
I actually cuoldn't find the sentence where i did say "you are".
Anyway, it's good to learn that the boards will leave tomorrow: Will notify you upon arrival. Thanks!
You're welcome,
but,you paid for it-you'll get it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.