Papa's Talk at BAF2016.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• Jack.jpg
    Jack.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 525
I've been down with the flu. Everything will be delayed significantly.

:violin:

For flu infection 2 or 3 times at day hot water steam inhalation with few eucalyptus oil drops.
Best work if applicated regulary without breaks. 4 days for feel significant better is minimum.
Relaxation part is warm water feets bath for around 5 minutes before go sleep and wear immediatly & keep coton sockets for the night.
Grand mother medicine :)
https://metaefficient.com/medicines-and-remedies/aromatherapy-essential-oils.html
The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Eucalyptus

Thera-flu (or the generic drugstore equivalent), chicken soup with a big squeeze of some fresh lemon and a touch of cayenne - these help me when I get a bug. I've been lucky so far this year, but you never know. Keeping up the humidity in the house (or at least in the bedroom), also helps, both as a preventive and palliative measure.

Last edited:
Home made chicken soup is indeed soothing.

I've found the most important thing is to rest and drink water until my eyeballs are floating. Also, Guaifenesin helps to keep crud from building up in my lungs and turning into bronchitis or pneumonia.

Feel better and get well soon!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.